The California Alternative Energy and Advanced Transportation Financing Authority (CAEATFA) will be hosting a public workshop on the Affordable Multifamily Financing Pilot under the California Hub for Energy Efficiency Financing (CHEEF) on Tuesday, November 7, 2017. It is the first in a series of workshops CAEATFA staff will host to inform the regulation development for the Affordable Multifamily Financing Pilot.
The purpose of this workshop is to solicit stakeholder and public input on the proposed pilot design recommendations. The workshop will center a discussion on these elements:
- Background on the financing pilots and research to date
- Leveraging existing programs and efforts in the affordable multifamily market
- Presentation of proposed program design: project eligibility, lender and financing eligibility, credit enhancements
- Opportunity and needs for technical assistance
- Next steps in program development
The workshop will be held on Tuesday, November 7, 2017 from 1:00-4:00pm PST at the PG&E Pacific Energy Center: 851 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94103. Participants may attend in person or by webinar.
Presentation slides will be made available prior to the workshop. For additional information and to RSVP, please visit the Affordable Multifamily Financing Pilot webpage.