This week we are providing a few updates that may be of interest to CAEECC members:
- SDG&E issued a Notice of Release of RFQ for WE&T providers for Energy Efficiency. Click here for a copy of the Notice.
- CC Meeting #7 has been scheduled for July 13. Northern California location is still being confirmed – we’ll provide details on the CAEECC website once they are settled. Approximate time for meeting is 9:00am -5:00pm; final time TBD.
- Draft notes from the May 19 CC Meeting #6 have been posted on the CAEECC website. Please provide comments to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, June 10.
- The deadline for submission of draft Business Plans has been extended to July 25. Draft Business Plans should be submitted to email@example.com so that we can post on the CAEECC website. This deadline allows 10 business days for BP reviews by interested stakeholders before our CC Meetings on August 9-10 in San Diego.
- The ALJ approved a one-week extension for the filing of comments in response to its “Ruling of Assigned Commissioner and Administrative Law Judge Seeking Input on Approaches for Statewide and Third-Party Programs” (issued May 24, 2016). Deadlines are now June 17 for comments and June 27 for reply comments.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or comments about additional issues that you would like us to cover.
The Facilitation Team