Help share this webinar with your jurisdiction’s retailers and businesses! Energy efficiency standards compliance can support your community’s climate action plan goals – and make properties more valuable. For more on compliance, click here.
The California Energy Commission will host a webinar on August 17th, 2016 presenting focused on the needs of retailers, wholesalers, importers, and internet vendors. This is an overview of the online certification program for the appliance efficiency regulations under Title 20, and a review of the enforcement authority related to this program.
Please click the link below to see more information, or to join the meeting.
Topic: Title 20 for Retailers
Date: Wednesday, August 17, 2016
Time: 10:00 a.m., Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
- Please go to https://energy.webex.com and enter the unique meeting number: 922 550 252
- When prompted, enter your information and the following meeting password:meeting@10amPT
NOTE: Access to WebEx meetings is now available from your mobile device. To learn more and access your app, please visit http://www.webex.com/overview/
After logging in on the computer, an AUDIO CONFERENCE BOX will offer you the choice of phone connections:
1. TO HAVE WEBEX CALL YOU BACK: Type your area code and phone number and click “Call Me”
2. TO CALL INTO THE TELECONFERENCE: Use the drop-down box to select “I will call in” and follow the on-screen directions
3. INTERNATIONAL CALLERS: Click on the “Global call-in number” link in part (2) above
4. TO LISTEN OVER THE COMPUTER: If you have the needed equipment and your computer is configured, click on “Use Computer Headset” and then “Call Using Computer” to use VoIP (Internet phone)
TELEPHONE ONLY (NO COMPUTER ACCESS): Call 1-866-469-3239 (toll-free in the U.S. and Canada) and when prompted enter the unique meeting number: 922 550 252. International callers can select their number from https://energy.webex.com/
For help with problems or questions trying to join or attend the meeting, please call WebEx Technical Support at 1-866-229-3239.
System Requirements: To see if your computer is compatible, visit https://support.webex.com/
To add this meeting to your Microsoft Outlook or compatible calendar program, click the following link or copy the link and paste it into your Web browser: