The Statewide Climate and Energy Forum (CCEC Forum) features a dynamic program to equip participants with the best practices, tools, and connections needed to reduce GHG emissions and accelerate climate action efforts. The 2021 CCEC Virtual Forum will feature 18 virtual events including plenaries, webinars, and interactive activities during August 2021.
LGC is a nationally recognized non-profit organization with a rich history of connecting leaders, advancing policies, and implementing solutions for sustainable communities. For the last 35 years, the LGC has been at the forefront – identifying promising approaches and fostering persuasive models that can be replicated and used to inform public policy.
Forum Advisory Committee
We would like to extend special thanks to our advisory committee of local, regional and state government representatives, as well as others who are providing valuable guidance, for helping shape the forum program and format.
- Jenny Berg, BarREN
- Angie Hacker, California Climate & Energy Collaborative
- Bryan Early, California Energy Commission
- Nils Strindberg, California Public Utilities commission
- Stephen Gunther, Center for Sustainable Energy
- Marna Schwartz, City of Berkeley
- Kerry Daane Loux, City of Davis
- Rachel DiFranco, City of Fremont
- Ann Kloose, City of Fresno
- Sona Coffee, City of Irvine
- Kristyn Payne, City of Long Beach
- Donna Kenney, City of Riverbank
- Jennifer Venema, City of Sacramento
- Ashley Rosia-Tremonti, City of San Diego
- Julie Benabente, City of San Jose
- Robyn Eason, City of West Hollywood
- Kelly Bray, County of San Diego
- Annie Secrest, County of San Luis Obispo
- Garrett Wong, County of Santa Barbara
- Alejandra Tellez, County of Ventura
- Pam Bold, High Sierra Energy Foundation
- Nicole Enright, Institute of Local Government
- Senait Forthal, OC Goes Solar
- Richard Esteves, Quality Conservation Services
- Marianne Bithell, Redwood Coast Energy Authority
- Alexander Fung, San Gabriel Valley Council of Governments
- Ashley Goldlist, San Joaquin Council of Governments
- Amy Nagengast, FlySFO
- Justine Quealy, Sierra Business Council
- Lujuana Medina, SoCalREN
- Kaylee D’Amico, State Treasurer’s Office
- Leah Fisher, Strategic Growth Council
- Nicol Manzanares, The Energy Coalition
- Anthony Segura, Western Riverside Council of Governments
Join us as a Sponsor!
Join us as a forum sponsor and enjoy benefits such as: a dedicated email blast for one of your events, logo on the footer of all email blasts, acknowledgement during the kickoff and closing plenaries, and more!
Become a Promotional Partner!
Promotional Partners play a vital role in the overall success of the event by helping to spread the word about the Forum and encouraging hard-to-reach stakeholders to participate.
Thank you to our promotional partners for getting the word out about the Forum!
Call for Session Proposals
May 3 – 24
Forum Session Confirmation and Planning
July 1 – August 19
August 3 – 19