The San Francisco Department of the Environment invites you to join industry colleagues for the Bay Area Energy Storage Fire Safety and Code Symposium on November 8th from 9AM-5PM. At this event, a series of panel experts will explore:
- Technology benefits and policies that are driving market transformation of energy storage.
- Technology basics, current and future applications and market projections; and
- 2019 standards for energy storage fire safety; product safety standards that address permitting concerns; and new State of CA requirements that aim to streamline permitting processes for energy storage.
Thanks to a grant from the US Department of Energy, there is no cost to attend and lunch will be provided.
Space is limited, please RSVP as soon as possible. Note: Registration priority will be granted to fire safety and building code officials.
- RSVP / Registration can also be accessed here – https://www.eventbrite.com/e/energy-storage-fire-safety-code-symposium-tickets-38130758124
- Questions? Please contact email@example.com