The Bay Area Regional Collaborative is hosting to the first bi-monthly work session hosted through the Bay Area Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Ordinance program. These work sessions will convene technical experts, as well as regional and local partners as appropriate to assist jurisdictions through the adoption of a basic ordinance, and to provide information on ordinance enhancements that jurisdictions may wish to explore. All meetings will be remotely accessible. The first online work session is scheduled for Monday, October 23rd, from 2 pm – 3:30 pm. Webinar details are below.
1) First Bi-Monthly Work Session on Monday, October 23, 2 – 3:30 p.m.
|Link to Meeting: https://bamc.webex.com/bamc/j.php?MTID=m43cbf26c189730c2012b256aa298a6ca
Audio Connection: +1-415-655-0002 (Access code: 926 192 075)
The first work session will be in partnership with the Statewide Energy Codes & Standards team, to have an in-depth review of the Bay Area Solar PV Ordinance Cost Effectiveness Study.
All work sessions will be hosted in a webinar format for ease of access. We are exploring the best communication tools to use to ensure you are able to participate fully in the conversation and to ask questions during the work sessions. Therefore, please ensure to RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org so we are able to assess the best options to accommodate everyone.
Preliminary schedule of work sessions: Over the next two weeks, we will compile work session topics based on your feedback, and share a preliminary list of dates and topics by Monday, October 9.
2) We would love to hear from you! Please direct your inquiries to BARC Program Coordinator, at email@example.com
Feel free to:
- Ask technical questions about the Solar PV Ordinance program and toolkit. We will respond to your questions in batches in a timely manner. We will also update the FAQat regular intervals with this information so it is made available to the whole community.
- Share with us topics and ideas for bi-monthly work sessions.
- Connect us with jurisdictions who would like to be a part of this program or technical experts who would like to partner on work sessions.
For updates and access to webinar materials
The kick-off webinar presentation and solar toolkit are now available at www.baaqmd.gov/solartoolkit. Please refer to this link for updates as we begin to host information on upcoming events, and links to useful resources.
Presentations and meeting materials from the webinar and soon-to-come work sessions, will be archived at this site. We will do our best to ensure all materials are made available online 2 -3 days following events. While work-sessions will not be recorded/webcast, a meeting summary capturing the discussion will be provided. The FAQ section of the toolkit will also be updated periodically to ensure information is shared with all jurisdictions.