The following updates are shared July 6th from the California Energy Efficiency Coordinating Committee, a group of key energy efficiency program stakeholders providing a means for interested parties to engage with the planning process for the next round of energy efficiency programming by those that administer CPUC Energy Efficiency Program funding (i.e., the state’s four investor-owned utilities, two Regional Energy Networks, and MCE). For more background on this committee, click here or see this FAQ.
Updates Regarding CAEECC’s July 13 Coordinating Committee Meeting:
- The next CAEECC Coordinating Committee meeting will be held onJuly 13 in San Francisco in the California Public Utilities Commission’s Golden Gate Room.
- Draft Agenda is posted on the CAEECC website.The draft agenda was prepared based on feedback on the topic list emailed on June 21.
- Other meeting materials (as they become available), as well as webcast and teleconference information, can be found on the July 13 Meeting page on the CAEECC website.
- Discussion Topic Proposal Forms are due TODAY for the July 13meeting. Please email facilitator@CAEECC.org ASAP today if you would like to propose a new discussion topic but have not previously been in contact with us about it.
- Please be advised that CC Co-Chairs and Facilitators are working with PAs on a new, revised schedule for posting Stage 3/4 Business Plans. We will discuss a proposal for revised schedule for PA submittals at the July 13 meeting.
Please contact the Facilitation Team by email at email@example.com if you have questions about these matters or need assistance with the website.