The California Energy Efficiency Coordinating Committee (CAEECC) will be holding the following meetings in February:
- 2018 CAEECC Launch Meeting: A formal CAEECC meeting focusing on objectives for the year and introduction of new facilitator team
- Ad Hoc CAEECC Working Group Meeting on standard contract requirements and process per D.18-01-004
- Continuation of Ad Hoc CAEECC Working Group Meetingon negotiable contact terms, including workforce standards, per D.18-01-004
- Date and Time: Friday, February 16 from 9am – 1pm*
- Location: PG&E’s Pacific Energy Center: 851 Howard between 4th and 5th Streets
Contact Lara Ettenson with questions!
* Note: Meeting times are subject to change and agendas will be posted in the next week or so on the CAEECC website