CivicSpark is having a webinar on March 9th from 9:30-10:30AM that may be of interest to local governments developing community-focused energy efficiency programs and targeting energy efficiency in the community. The session is on Social Media Marketing specifically targeted at community-scale energy and environment outreach programs.
The presentation by Dr. Kat Donnelly will focus on successful projects in behavioral messaging and community-based social marketing (CBSM), combined with enhanced data tracking. Dr. Donnelly is the CEO and Founder of Empower Efficiency, a woman-owned firm dedicated to making energy efficiency and renewable programs desirable to consumers. Empower is a nationally recognized company that uses behavior and culture change science to positively impact social issues that create lasting results. The presentation will run about 45 minutes, with a 15-minute Q&A period.
The webinar will introduce concepts for:
- Developing close partnerships between cities, contractors, and community organization
- Leveraging existing social frameworks
- Using behavioral messaging and community-based social marketing combined with enhanced data tracking
- Ongoing program evaluation including qualitative and quantitative consumer and strategic marketing research
- Developing a network of organizers and field corps responsible for community engagement and campaigns
- Development of community toolkits and resources, and various communication vehicles
Registration URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4130963414916623363
Webinar ID: 143-541-227