Do you want to do something about climate change?
The Center for Climate Protection is offering an 8-session climate action training course designed for you to:
- Build your knowledge, hope, and resolve
- Connect with like-minded folks, take action, and have an impact
- Ensure you know the basic science of climate change
- Practice speaking and listening in an engaging, inspiring way
- Learn about real solutions and how to make them happen
- Help us with an exciting initiative — we will be supporting statewide legislation to end the sale of new internal combustion engines. This is just the first of many climate solutions for which this group will advocate.
If you’re intrigued, please join us for a free information session on Thursday, January 25, 6:00 – 7:30 pm, 822 Fifth Street, Santa Rosa, 95404.