Gina Rodda of Gabel & Associates, LLC, along with her guest speaker Martyn Dodd of Energy Soft, want you to join the conversation regarding the new 2016 code requirements for Title 24, Part 6.
- Nonresidential and residential, what’s new?
- How envelope, lighting and mechanical building features will change under this new code.
- The challenges of designing to, modeling and enforcing these new code requirements and suggestions on how to overcome them.
Decoding Talks are online discussions exploring California’s building energy code. Each one is led by industry experts and covers a different single topic in a laid back, organized and interesting (yes, we strive to make it interesting) format.
Three great reasons to sign up TODAY:
- It’s free: Topical, useful information at no charge to you – now that’s a great value! This is just one of the great resources provided by Energy Code Ace free of charge.
- It’s live: A great opportunity to interact in real time with industry experts and your colleagues in this short 2-hour format.
- It’s valuable: Our goal is to provide you with job aids that include useful “in your hands” resources with easy to read instructions, and industry contacts for additional guidance, specific to the topic.
Not your typical webinar, these events are designed to both offer and gather information on technical aspects of the code. We ask YOU to help us develop our material using your responses to a few questions. So please take the time to answer our questions when registering so this webinar can be designed for you!
Dates & Times: 2 sessions currently offered, choose the one that work for you – availability subject to enrollment levels:
Tuesday, August 23, 2016
9:00 – 11:00 AM
Tuesday, August 23, 2016
2:00 – 4:00 PM
Register Now (https://energycodeace.adobeconnect.com/title24-p6_01/event/event_info.html)
Location: Online – Log-in information will be sent with your registration confirmation
Questions? Contact us at decoding.request@EnergyCodeAce.com
Additional 2016 Resources, Tools and Training Also Available
Four new Fact Sheets offer “quick reference” summaries of key Title 24, Part 6 changes.
- What’s New: 2016 Residential Code
- What’s New: 2016 Nonresidential Code
- What’s Changed: 2016 Residential Code
- What’s Changed: 2016 Nonresidential Code
2016 Reference Ace™ – Energy Code Ace’s tool designed to help users navigate Title 24, Part 6 Standards documents – and prepare for the new 2016 Standards, which become effective January 1, 2017. Key word search capabilities along with hyperlinks allow you to jump directly to related sections to make using the Standards documents easier. This version (v 2.1) links the relevant sections of the 2016 Building Energy Efficiency Standards, and Reference Appendices documents. The Residential and Nonresidential Compliance Manuals, and Residential and Nonresidential ACM Reference Manuals will be added to the tool in subsequent versions.
Updated classroom and online trainings include the popular Title 24 Part 6 Essentials – Standards for Plans Examiners and Building Inspectors full-day classes and the shorter courses on Title 24: Where We’re Headed with the 2016 Standards. See the full list of currently scheduled classes at www.EnergyCodeAce.com/training. Don’t see an Essentials class near you? Submit a request here: energycodeace.com/content/training-request.
Visit www.EnergyCodeAce.com to find out how our free tools, trainings and resources can help you play your cards right by complying with California’s building and appliance energy efficiency standards. And while you’re there, register so we can keep you updated about our new offerings, and Title 24, Part 6 and Title 20 news.