We would like to extend special thanks to our advisory committee of local, regional and state government representatives, as well as others who are providing valuable guidance, for helping shape the forum program and format.
- Jenny Berg, BayREN
- Angie Hacker, California Climate & Energy Collaborative
- Bryan Early, California Energy Commission
- Nils Strindberg, California Public Utilities commission
- Stephen Gunther, Center for Sustainable Energy
- Marna Schwartz, City of Berkeley
- Kerry Daane Loux, City of Davis
- Rachel DiFranco, City of Fremont
- Ann Kloose, City of Fresno
- Sona Coffee, City of Irvine
- Kristyn Payne, City of Long Beach
- Donna Kenney, City of Riverbank
- Jennifer Venema, City of Sacramento
- Ashley Rosia-Tremonti, City of San Diego
- Julie Benabente, City of San Jose
- Robyn Eason, City of West Hollywood
- Kelly Bray, County of San Diego
- Annie Secrest, County of San Luis Obispo
- Garrett Wong, County of Santa Barbara
- Alejandra Tellez, County of Ventura
- Pam Bold, High Sierra Energy Foundation
- Nicole Enright, Institute of Local Government
- Senait Forthal, OC Goes Solar
- Richard Esteves, Quality Conservation Services
- Marianne Bithell, Redwood Coast Energy Authority
- Alexander Fung, San Gabriel Valley Council of Governments
- Ashley Goldlist, San Joaquin Council of Governments
- Amy Nagengast, FlySFO
- Justine Quealy, Sierra Business Council
- Lujuana Medina, SoCalREN
- Kaylee D’Amico, State Treasurer’s Office
- Leah Fisher, Strategic Growth Council
- Nicol Manzanares, The Energy Coalition
- Anthony Segura, Western Riverside Council of Governments
Thanks to our CCEC Forum Sponsors!
The Tri-County Regional Energy Network (3C-REN) reduced energy use in our region’s buildings for a more affordable, healthy, resilient and sustainable community.
The Bay Area Regional Energy Network (BayREN) delivers regional-scale energy efficiency programs, services, and resources focused on energy, water, and resilience.
The Southern California Regional Energy Network (SoCalREN) brings together a wide variety of services with one common goal: achieving unprecedented levels of energy savings throughout Southern California.
TerraVerde Energy is an independent advisory firm that supports Community Choice Energy Agencies, Public Agencies, and Commercial Enterprises in developing and deploying solar, battery, and energy resiliency programs.