MCE (Marin Clean Energy) is hiring for a Marketing Manager! A short description is below. To learn more and apply, visit the full description on MCE’s webpage, here.
The Marketing Manager plans, tracks, and implements marketing campaigns by managing media buys and managing the development of ad content. In addition to managing the implementation and creation of marketing outreach programs, the Marketing Manager also oversees and reviews social media campaigns and posts. The Marketing Manager tracks and manages the MCE Public Affairs budget expenditures.
This position requires supervisory responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Illustrative Only)
- Plans, organizes, and implements a wide variety of events including community meetings, press conferences and ribbon cutting ceremonies.
- Provides supervision to assigned Public Affairs team staff members, including initial and annual performance evaluations.
- Distributes press releases.
- Tracks, coordinates and makes recommendations for MCE sponsorships.
- Staffs MCE community events and meetings.
- Tracks and coordinates print mailing campaigns with print vendor.
- Manages and reviews social media campaigns and posts.
- Reviews and updates copy and digital MCE collateral.
- Organizes and plans local photoshoots.
- Updates website as needed.
- Prepares e-newsletters.
- Prepares and distributes miscellaneous documents as needed such as information packets for interested parties.
- Acts as liaison with third party contractors specific to the Public Affairs team.
- As assigned, assists with the implementation of MCE’s Strategic Plan