The San Joaquin Valley Clean Energy Organization (SJVCEO) is hiring for a full-time Project Analyst! A short description is shared below. Visit SJVCEO’s website to learn more and to apply.
The San Joaquin Valley Clean Energy Organization (SJVCEO), a non-profit 501(c)3 corporation, dedicated to promoting the widespread use of clean energy resources and increasing energy efficiency through work with local governments, utilities, and community colleges. The organization facilitates partnerships and implements programs that empower utility end-users (municipal governments, businesses, students and residents) to practice smart energy management. The SJVCEO is pleased to be able to provide municipal project management assistance to local governments in the eight counties of the San Joaquin Valley: San Joaquin, Stanislaus, Merced, Madera, Fresno, Kings, Tulare and Kern.
The position will be responsible for managing the Municipal Energy Tune Up (METU) program throughout the eight county region. Responsibilities include managing and growing a portfolio of energy efficiency projects and working closely with local governments to reduce energy costs and use. In addition to sound program and project management experience and training, relevant experience and accreditation and/or education pertaining to energy efficiency and energy management is highly desirable.
- Communicate and present complex, technical information effectively to customers to support decision making and strategic planning
- Develop comprehensive and verified inventories of customer facilities and infrastructure and related information
- Lead data collection efforts by working closely with utilities, local government agencies, consultants/contractors, and other partners
- Utilize EPA’s Energy Star Portfolio Manager software to collect, analyze, and report energy data and benchmark facilities and utility infrastructure, to develop customized energy plans, and to monitor trends over time
- Coordinate and/or perform energy assessments and help customers select, finance, and implement cost-effective projects
- Navigate, leverage, and coordinate programs, incentive applications, and financing available through utilities, State commissions, and other agencies
- Build and maintain strong long-term relationships with customers and facilitate and coordinate regular meetings with customers, utility companies, and consultants/contractors
- Support quarterly and annual reporting requirements, meeting preparation, and other administrative tasks as needed
- Develop and maintain project tracking documents and databases.
- Provide ongoing technical and project management support to local government and utility staff.
- Prepare and present case studies of successful projects.
- Serve as a technical resource for the SJVCEO team across multiple projects.
- Provide comprehensive support to all SJVCEO activities as directed by Executive Director.
*Key responsibilities may change based on program contract modifications, Utility or CPUC direction.