The San Diego Association of Governments (SANDAG) is looking for an Energy Intern! Click here for the job announcement. The list of responsibilities is below:
SANDAG Energy Intern
With the guidance and mentoring of senior staff, this position will provide a “hands-on” learning experience in the regional planning profession. Examples of intern responsibilities include:
- Contribute as a team member to various energy efficiency and climate research projects and planning studies; participate in meetings and liaise with project partners; assist with coordinating activities.
- Support the Energy Roadmap program; participate in the coordination of project outreach and implementation; assist with researching and developing program materials and facilitate member agency and SANDAG staff participation.
- Assist with staff support activities for the Regional Energy Working Group; record and summarize minutes and actions for distribution; assist with specific follow-up requests that arise from meetings.
- Collect and compile information required for meeting agendas, committee reports, and presentations.
- Contribute to the preparation of various types of reports, summaries, correspondence, and presentations.
- Respond to requests for information from the public or other interested parties.