Featured publications are listed below. For additional publications as posted in the EE News and Updates, click here.
- eBook: Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws: Simplifying Compliance and Creating Value for Your Organization
- The City of Portland’s Green Tenant Improvement Guide
- RMI and BOMA’s joint Working Together for Sustainability: The RMI-BOMA Guide for Landlords and Tenants
- Sustainable Incentives Best Practices: A review of national sustainable incentive programs and policies for the San Diego Unified Port District (Apr. 2016)
- 2016 Annual Report to the Legislature on California Climate Investments Using Cap-and-Trade Auction Proceeds
- Greenhouse Gas Reduction Fund (GGRF) Investments by Region
- The Hidden Battery: Opportunities in Electric Water Heating
- Closing the California Clean Energy Divide by California Housing Partnership, Center for Sustainable Energy (CSE), and Clean Energy Group (2016)
- Greening Global Supply Chains: From Blind Spots to Hot Spots to Action
- Geothermal Energy Potential: State of California (2016)
- The Role of Local Governments and Community Organizations as Energy Efficiency Implementation Partners (ACEEE, 2012).
- Energy Efficiency as the First Resource: Opportunities, Challenges, and Beating the Next Bust (ACEEE, 2008).