Please join us for a free Peninsula Advanced Energy Community (PAEC) webinar on March 28, 2018 from 12pm – 1pm PT. Register here.
California has 9 million single-family homes, 3.1 million multi-family dwellings, and 600,000 commercial buildings. Most of them could be much more energy efficient. How do we accelerate implementation of deep energy efficiency retrofits that yield cost savings, environmental benefits, and resilience?
This webinar will explore innovative tools and solutions for the residential and commercial sectors:
- Green lease principles and language that help building owners and tenants share the benefits and costs of energy efficiency upgrades
- The financial case for building management systems
- Incentive packages for energy efficiency measures in areas hit by recent Sonoma County fires
- Whole-building energy efficiency retrofits that four communities in the U.S. are planning to implement
- Kim Springer, acting Deputy Director for the County of San Mateo’s Office of Sustainability
- Rachael Londer, Energy Efficiency Specialist at the County of San Mateo’s Office of Sustainability
- Ann Edminster, Zero Net Energy and Green Building Consultant at Design AVEnues and co-founder of HomeEco