A WebEx to discuss the Voluntary California Quality Light Emitting Diode (LED) Lamp Specification and how to certify products to the California Energy Commission’s Modernized Appliance Efficiency Database System (MAEDBS) will be presented by Commission staff on February 27, 2017.
The LED specification’s objective is to encourage the use of lighting products that perform better than the current mandatory requirements. California’s IOUs use the specification to earn compliance with their rebate program. The specification is available at www.energy.ca.gov/appliances/.
There will be an opportunity for questions and answers following the presentation.
Topic: Voluntary Quality LED Specifications
Date: Monday, February 27, 2017
Time: 1:00 pm, Pacific Standard Time (San Francisco, GMT-08:00)
1. Please go to https://energy.webex.com and enter the unique meeting number: 927 931 150
2. When prompted, enter your information and the following meeting password: meeting@1
NOTE: Access to WebEx meetings is now available from your mobile device. To learn more and access your app, please visit http://www.webex.com/overview/
After logging in on the computer, an AUDIO CONFERENCE BOX will offer you a choice of phone connections:
1. TO HAVE WEBEX CALL YOU BACK: Type your area code and phone number and click
2. TO CALL INTO THE TELECONFERENCE: Use the drop-down box to select “I will call in”
and follow the on-screen directions.
3. INTERNATIONAL CALLERS: Click on the “Global call-in number” link in number 2 above.
4. TO LISTEN OVER THE COMPUTER: If you have the needed equipment and your computer
is configured, click on “Use Computer Headset” and then “Call Using Computer” to use VoIP
TELEPHONE ONLY (NO COMPUTER ACCESS): Call 1-866-469-3239 (toll-free in the U.S. and Canada) and when prompted enter the unique meeting number: 927 931 150. International callers can select their number from https://energy.webex.com/
For help with problems or questions trying to join or attend the meeting, call WebEx Technical Support at 1-866-229-3239.
System Requirements: To see if your computer is compatible, visit https://support.webex.com/
To add this meeting to your Microsoft Outlook or compatible calendar program, click the following link or copy and paste it to your Web browser:
Thank you for working green by meeting online.
For more information:
(If link above doesn’t work, please copy entire link into your web browser’s URL)