On December 21, 2017, the Appliances and Outreach and Education Office of the Efficiency Division at the California Energy Commission will present a webinar on the energy efficiency regulations for LED’s, small diameter directional lamps and general service lamps that become effective on January 1, 2018. The lamps affected by these regulations include LED’s, Small Diameter Directional Lamps (SDDL), general service incandescent lamps and compact fluorescent lamps.
Topic: Lighting standards update webinar
Date: Thursday, December 21, 2017
Time: 1:00 p.m., Pacific Standard Time (San Francisco, GMT-08:00)
- Please go to https://energy.webex.com and enter the unique meeting number: 925 877 941
- When prompted, enter your information and the following meeting password: meeting@1230NOTE: Access to WebEx meetings is now available from your mobile device. To learn more and access your app, please visit http://www.webex.com/overview/
After logging in on the computer, an AUDIO CONFERENCE BOX will offer you the choice of phone connections:
- TO HAVE WEBEX CALL YOU BACK: Type your area code and phone number and click “Call Me”
- TO CALL INTO THE TELECONFERENCE: Use the drop-down box to select “I will call in” and follow the on-screen directions
- INTERNATIONAL CALLERS: Click on the “Global call-in number” link in part (2) above
- TO LISTEN OVER THE COMPUTER: If you have the needed equipment and your computer
For help with problems or questions while trying to join or attend the meeting, please call WebEx Technical Support at 1-866-229-3239.
System Requirements: To see if your computer is compatible, visit https://support.webex.com/