Best Practice Webinars
Maria Fields of JouleSmart, discusses the applicability of performance contracting issues faced by California municipalities including:
- Changing California energy policy
- The performance contracting model
- How the model can solve problems and what to look for
- Migration of California incentives towards Pay-for-Performance in 2018 and beyond
UC Irvine’s Advanced Power and Energy Program partnered with the City of Huntington Beach, Altura Associates, Southern California Edison, and Southern California Gas, and the National Renewable Energy Laboratory to develop tools to optimally design and operate an Advanced Energy Community in Oak View community.
Dr. Tiffany Wise-West from Ecoshift Consulting provides best practices for establishing a carbon fund in your local jurisdiction.
The webinar focuses on:
- Different revenue models and which might suit their municipality or organization
- Details on how to set up a Carbon Fund including the steps to do so and typical challenges to implementation.
- Details on operational experience, successes, and challenges of various approaches from funds designed and/or implemented within the past 3 years.
Misti Bruceri has worked in energy efficiency, sustainability for more than 20 years. As principal of Misti Bruceri and Associates, LLC since 2007, she provides technical consulting services to private firms, non-profit organizations, and utilities. Ms. Bruceri serves as a developer and subject matter expert for the Codes and Standards reach codes and compliance improvement teams.
In the video below Ms. Bruceri will describe the California Energy Codes and Standards Program, the “reach” codes subprogram, and resources that are available to local governments to support going beyond the statewide minimum code.