Looking to learn more about zero net energy (ZNE) best practices? The New Buildings Institute has released a number of case studies describing zero net energy retrofits and development from across the continent. California buildings are prominently featured, and include:
- San Francisco’s Exploratorium,
- the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission (SFPUC) building,
- offices on San Diego’s Bacon Street,
- the David and Lucille Packard Foundation Headquarters in Palo Alto,
- the Redding School for the Arts,
- the La Valentine North Townhomes in Sacramento,
- DPR Construction’s building in San Diego,
- IDeA’s Headquarters in San Jose,
- the Leslie Shao-Ming Sun Field Station building in Woodside,
- and San Leandro’s Zero Net Energy Training Center.
To learn more about New Buildings Institute, click here.