In recent years, IBank’s programs have financed more than $3 billion in green projects, including, but not limited to, green bonds to replenish the state’s Clean Water and Drinking Water Fund, loan guarantees for climate entrepreneurs, and municipal lending for climate-smart wastewater management infrastructure.
Financing options include:
- Green Municipal Loans & Green Bonds for ClimateSmart Infrastructure
- Credit Enhancements & Venture Capital Investment for Climate Entrepreneurs and Investors
- Debt Financing to Scale Climate Solutions
Project types include Clean Energy Transmission Projects that increase access to zero-carbon resources through new clean energy transmission infrastructure. Projects may include (but are not limited to):
- Clean energy transmission project infrastructure
- Other necessary technical elements of transmission infrastructure, such as environmental planning, permitting, and pre-construction costs for projects