City of Santa Clarita Energy Efficiency Upgrades
This September, the City completed retrofitting over 16,700 street lights resulting in over 4 million kWh in annual energy savings.
Project and Agency Details:
– 19% in energy savings since enrollment
– Over 4,100,000 kWh in annual energy savings – equivalent to 620 cars off the road!
– Over $1.5 million in annual cost savings and $100,000 in annual maintenance savings
– Over 16,700 street lights upgraded to LEDs with an effective useful life of 12 years
– At project completion, the City received over $1.9 million in incentives
– Southern California Edison (SCE) rebates – over $1.6 million
– SCE Local Government Partnership kicker – over $369,000