Register for the Forum!
Our 14th Annual Forum will be held in-person in Santa Rosa, CA, on Tuesday, June 13th, and Wednesday, June 14th. Offered at no cost to local governments, you’ll have the opportunity to network with climate and energy practitioners from throughout the state, learn about innovative projects and funding opportunities, and hear from key state agencies and climate leaders. So join us, and take your climate work to the next level.
Our forum offers 3 plenary sessions, 20 breakout sessions, and 5+ special events, including 2 very engaging tours.
June 5 – June 13
City or County
Other Public Agency
Includes state and federal agencies, governmental councils and associations, Regional Climate Collaboratives, water authorities, conservation districts, ports, etc.
Includes colleges, universities, think tanks, etc.
Note: Speakers receive a reduced registration rate. Speaker rates are shared with speakers upon confirmation of attendance.
After May 23, 2023 NO REFUNDS will be offered. Refund requests will be honored if received by the May 23 refund deadline. All refunds are subject to a $100 processing fee. Refunds will be issued via the original payment method used at time of registration. Please allow 3 business days for any refunds to be credited to the original credit card provided at the time of registration.
Should a participant need to cancel their registration after the May 23 refund deadline (for whatever reason), they may replace themselves by contacting Tiela Combs (email@example.com) who will provide additional instructions.
Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country
COVID-19 Readiness: Safety Guidelines for the 14th Annual CCEC Forum
CCEC Forum COVID Guidelines
The California Climate and Energy Collaborative is committed to preventing the spread of COVID-19. For the safety of all guests, we will be following all applicable state, county, and federal guidelines. In addition, shortly before the forum, attendees will be required to attest to either being vaccinated against COVID-19 or agree to provide a negative COVID-19 test taken within the 48 hours before the forum at the registration desk, as well as the following:
- I am not experiencing any symptoms of illness such as a fever, cough, or shortness of breath. If I develop these symptoms, I agree that I will leave the event premises immediately. I am aware that I must follow the safety and hygiene protocols of the event organizer.
- I have not been exposed to a person with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- I will follow California Department of Public Health SMARTER guidelines as much as possible, limiting my exposure to the coronavirus.
Forum organizers will have masks available at the registration desk as well as a limited number of rapid tests if needed.
Finally, CCEC asks all participants to adhere to the following safety practices:
- Be a good neighbor. When outside the venue, we ask that attendees take the necessary precautions to ensure they limit their exposure to COVID-19. This includes, but is not limited to: wearing a mask while indoors, social distancing, avoiding crowds, and enjoying meals outdoors.
- Sanitize. Hand sanitizer will be provided at the registration desk, throughout the forum venue, and during meals.
- Protect your peers. If you have COVID symptoms while at the meeting, please remove yourself from the Forum event spaces, isolate, and get tested. Notify event staff at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are symptomatic, or if you test positive. We will share information about a positive test with attendees, but will maintain your anonymity.
We reserve the right to adjust these guidelines as needed.