Green House Call Service – Free Energy & Water Efficiency Kits
The Bay Area Regional Energy Network (BayREN) has partnered with the Rising Sun Center for Opportunity to help determine residents’ personalized energy and water efficiency needs through the Green House Call Service. Residents can sign up for a Green House Call by completing a 10-minute survey. After completing the survey, a free energy and water efficiency kit with installation instructions will be delivered directly to their door.
Each kit includes:
- Up to 16 LED light bulbs, standard and floodlight,
- A smart power strip ($70 value),
- High-efficiency bathroom and kitchen sink faucet aerator(s),
- High-efficiency showerhead(s),
- Toilet leak detection tablets, and
- Information on other energy-saving and green programs.